Zerowaste® CMS SF6 Continuous Monitoring System
Introducing the world’s first SF6 Continuous Monitoring System for 24/7/365 monitoring of SF6 installations.
Would you like to know what’s happening to the condition of the SF6 gas in your assets, GIS and circuit breakers? In the event of an unexplained fault with one of your SF6 assets, would you want access to continuous real time data on events leading up to and following a fault or arc breakdown? What was not possible can now be standard practice with the Zerowaste® CMS – a welcome addition to the most advanced family of SF6 measurement technologies from EMT.
Ideal for SF6:
- Fault Investigation
- Installation & Commissioning
- Asset Health Trend Analysis
- Condition Monitoring
- Absorbent/Filter Breakthrough
- Recycling/Validation Checks
- Research and Development
Benefits of the Zerowaste® CMS:
- Automatic sampling and analysis of SF6 gas, based on user-selectable intervals from 10 minutes to 10 hours between sampling sessions, and with up to 5 samples measured in each session
- Unique drying function – the CMS removes moisture/H20 on pump back
- Automatic SF6 pump back at the end of each set of measurements or when the internal storage is full
- USB data management for integration with Excel and other reporting formats
- On site calibration capability
- Measurement of SF6 quality 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year
- Measurement of 10+ SF6 quality parameters including SF6 purity, H20 – Dewpoint, SO2, HF, CF4, CO, H2S, R12, Air
- Utilises advanced patented Infra Red SF6 measurement technology
- Unique design enables measurement of highly corrosive SF6 breakdown products without damaging the analyser
- 12 hour emergency battery backup in case of power failure
- Fully portable, can be transported and installed on site in minutes.