Handheld Leak Detection – EMT SF6 Gas Leak Detector
EMT’s next generation SF6 Gas Leak Detector uses an innovative infrared absorption sensing cell which is extremely sensitive to SF6.
The SF6 Gas Leak Detector maintains this level of sensitivity over time for consistent and reliable performance. Significantly, the sensor cell lasts approximately 800 hours, lowering the cost of ownership and increasing job productivity.
- 0.10 oz (3 g) / year sensitivity
- 800 hour infrared cell life for low cost of ownership
- High efficiency air sampling pump provides quick response and quick clearing (zeroing)
- On-board diagnostics indicate charging status and warn of low battery or infrared cell failure
- Includes hard plastic case, NiMH power stick, 12V and 120V adapter/recharger, tip filters and infrared cell
- Infrared cell does not weaken over time, so response remains consistent and accurate
- NiMH power stick is environmentally friendly, won’t corrode and provides greater charging capacity