EMT Energy Maintenance Technologies | Asset Protection Specialists | SF6 Specialists
Tel: +44 (0) 7535 900214
Tel: +44 (0) 7979 527292
By EMT ... World leaders in SF6 Analysers
Features of the new EMT assero IR zerowaste SF6 Analyser
- Auto Operation: connect and walk away!
Connect to the Circuit Breaker and the zerowaste automatically samples the SF6 gas, by detecting when gas is connected (by sensing the inlet gas pressure) and starting the preselected number of cycles automatically then pumping the gas back after the analysis.
- Safe Distance Working:
The zerowaste allows a safe working distance for the user. Once started, the unit will wait for 2 minutes before commencing the analysis, automatically.
- Multi Analysis Operation:
The user can select up to 5 cycles to run on the same sample. In fully automatic mode, the instrument will run the selected number of cycles then pump the gas back at the end. The user will then be able to view and save the results for the number of measurements taken.
- The most accurate- laboratory quality analysis in a portable analyser. 8 hours battery operation
- Fully compliant with all current IEC and Cigre Methods
- Pre set IEC and Cigre Methods - Plus 3 custom methods
- Smallest amount of SF6 Gas Sample - Only uses 250cc’s of SF6 - suitable for low voltage breakers
- Works at very low pressures:- 0.1 Bar up to 10 Bar
- Built in pressure regulation and measurement.
- The lightest "Pump Back" SF6 analyser - only 15kg / 33lbs
- The fastest analyser - 5 minutes per cycle
- Multi Sensor - Hi/Lo ppm Technology (S02).
IR zerowaste Technical Specifications
Sensor & Gases / Ranges:
Up to 10 gases- user selectable- IR1 to IR10:
- SF6 Purity Range: 0-100% vol, accuracy: +/-0.5%from measuring range
- Dew Point Range: -60 to +20oC, accuracy: +/-0.5oC at -30oC
- SO2 Low Range: 0-20ppm, accuracy:+/-2% from measuring range
- SO2 High Range: 0-150ppm, accuracy:+/-2% from measuring range
- HF Range: 0-200ppm, accuracy: +/-5% from measuring range
- CF4 Range: 0-65% vol accuracy: +/-1% from measuring range
- AIR 0-50% vol accuracy: +/-1% from measuring range
- CO Range: 0-1000ppm, accuracy: +/-5% from measuring range
- H2S Range: 0-100ppm, accuracy: +/-5% from measuring range
- R12 (push gas) Range: 0-250ppm, accuracy: +/- 5% from measuring range
- Leak Detection Probe Option- ppm/gms per year.
- USB data download:- up to 1000 sample results asserolyz-IR dataman intuitive software.
- The only Fully Portable IR zerowaste SF6 analyser: AC or Battery operated, even during gas recycling.
- Light and Robust:- Housed in a robust IP67case with wheels, retracting handle, pockets for hoses and spare parts.
- Gas Storage for up to 5 normal sampling cycles - excellent to check reproducibility and performance.
- Inlet auto gas pressure sensing.- For auto analysis.
- Battery operation: - 8 hours continuous operation
- Charger Supply: - 24V DC
- AC Supply: - 110-240V AC
15 Kg or 33 lbs (Case 8 Kg or 17.6 lbs)
500 x 305 x457 mm (19.6” x 12” x 18”)
SF6 Continuous Top Up Manager
The assero SF6CTU is a unique SF6 "live topping up" device, designed for managing leakage of SF6...
Sign up for our newsletter
Keep up to date with our products and services.